Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions and support relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options for GIST.
7 - 12 (of 47) questions
A 1.2cm gist tumor was found through endoscopy in the fundus part of my stomach. I had a surgery Oct 30 2017. After surgery the hematolog...
Avatar universal Week old abdominal surgery is weeping on one end. Is that normal? RupturedAppendix My appendix ruptured sometime betw...
Hi. My husband has been battling GIST and last year had sugery to remove the tumor and was taking GLEEVEC to shrink the tumor.. an...
I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Gist Tumors in an in operable area in Feb 2015. Put me on Gleevec 800 mgs worked for a little over a year. N...
Can anyone give me information on what I need to know about this? My biopsies from endoscopy came back. I have a benign fundic gland ...
Can anyone give me information on what I need to know about this? My biopsies from endoscopy came back. I have a benign fundic gland ...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem