Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

General Health Community

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
Is it possible to get a lung infection or pneumonia from breathing in cat litter? The night before last I cleaned out the litter and for ...
I need a MRI of my knee. I don't think mineral make-up is a problem do you?
Hi. I believe I have suffered a minor/moderate case of whiplash as a result of a "altercation". The pain is dull and moderate with no ti...
29M, 167cm, 67Kg (148 lbs) I recently got my blood work done and want to understand the report. Most things seem to be in the normal r...
A few days ago, I started to feel really sick, I had diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, no appetite and headaches. At first my mom and i t...
My 18 yr old son has a couple bad canker sores one on side of tongue one right on top of mouth right behind front teeth. Our Dr. prescrib...
Top General Health Answerers
Other
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
80052 tn?1550343332
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.