Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Genetic Disorders Forum

Questions in the Genetics Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. This forum is for questions and support regarding a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Ashkenazi Jewish Diseases, Bleeding Disorders, Blood Clotting Disorders, Cancer Genetics and Hereditary Cancer Syndromes, Chromosome Abnormalities, Congenital Birth Defects, Cystic Fibrosis, Family History, Fragile X Syndrome, Infertility, Newborn Screening, Rare Genetic Disorders, Prenatal Screening and Testing.
I was wonder if I should be tested for leir weill syndrome, or anything else reccomended. I have madelungs deformity in both wrist inclu...
my son was born september 14th 2007 almost 2 i took him to childrens in cincinnati,ohio they took blood and she called back and said th...
My father has fxtas, could that be the cause of a task specific tremor (writing)?
Hello, I am a 58-year old woman of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage. I have never had cancer, my Mother is alive and well at age 80 and has nev...
I recently had a heart attack. A few years ago my brother had a DVT and didn't respond to coumaden. During my heart attack I didn't res...
I'm a 44-year-old woman in good general health, and I've wondered for years if Marfan syndrome ran in my family. My dad's side of the fam...
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.