Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Genetic Disorders Forum

Questions in the Genetics Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. This forum is for questions and support regarding a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Ashkenazi Jewish Diseases, Bleeding Disorders, Blood Clotting Disorders, Cancer Genetics and Hereditary Cancer Syndromes, Chromosome Abnormalities, Congenital Birth Defects, Cystic Fibrosis, Family History, Fragile X Syndrome, Infertility, Newborn Screening, Rare Genetic Disorders, Prenatal Screening and Testing.
Hello: I would like to know if skin elasticity is the determining factor in deciding if a patient has EDS. I have many of the symptoms ...
i am 22 and i have three kids me and my partner want twins i am a faternal twin and his aunt had a set of identical twins what are our ch...
Persistently looking for the place where the forum can be to write about something that interested me, whether anybody has any kind of re...
I have three daughters aged 1,2 and 7. They all have hypermobile joints (fingers, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles) the youngest seems to h...
Emily was born in 2006 with a few problems and extra/abnormal features: Skin tags on face (one looks like it was going to form another e...
I have a genetics dx of Narcolepsy, I do not have cataplexy. My MSLTs say I have Idiopathic Hypersomnia. The genetic panel says positive ...
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.