Aa
A
A
A
Close

Genetics Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
1 - 12 (of 1420) questions
I am going to my family dr in july and he was gonna run some genetic tests for me do you suggest me hearing all the results or just the ...
Hello. I am brand new to this group. My daughter was just diagnosed with Goldberg Shprintzen Megacolon Syndrome. We have been searching f...
Hey, so i have a question about 2 "holes" i have under my chest,can i "fix" this problem? http://www.siz.co.il/my.php?i=iiyzjbddtmix.j...
My son is 9 months old and his head circumference is 50cm ( 100th percentile )amongst other symptoms. At birth he was diagnosed with M...
I am considering having my genome fully sequenced. Does anyone know how much this would cost? Thank you in advance.
I have been told that my DNA count is low. What does this mean?
Dear all, I'm a Chinese, 31ys old, and this is my first pregnancy.Today is 25W4D. My nt is 1.2mm and low risk (less than 1:35000) f...
My wife recently found out she has 3 mutations on her TNN ?genome/sequence? She was born with a muscle myopathy, and has heart an respira...
does anyone who uses this have ehlers danlos syndrome?
My maternal grandfather and my mother both had polycythemia vera should I be tested for the jak2 gene?
I am interested in finding out if anyone has had the same experiences as me. I was born with no enamel on my teeth. This has went as far ...
Has anyone ever heard of Aplasia Cutis Congenita? Or even know of someone who has this? I am desperate . My daughter was diagnosised wit...
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.