Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Genetics Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to a person’s predisposition to a variety of medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s, blood-clotting disorders, breast cancer, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, Marfan syndrome, and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
25 - 30 (of 1428) questions
I’m carrier to Sickle cell anemia gene and my future wife too. I need to know the possibilities to have our children Sickle cell anemia...
Please anyone explain me about saliva testing kit and it's uses.
Anxious to know about the DNA Mutation Mechanism. let me someone can answer, if they know about it.
i wanted to ask that are deaf and dumb problems genetic. because i want to marry a gal whose mom is deaf and dumb.. and she is deaf and d...
My daughter has a 1q44 duplication, as well as a 16p13.2 duplication. I have been told by genetics that she is the only one with either o...
My son has been diagnosed with a duplication of the 16th chromosome 11.2 does anyone have a child diagnosed i dont seem to be able to fin...
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.