Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Geriatrics Community

This patient forum is for discussions relating geriatrics, senior health, assisted living, and the care of the elderly.
HI, I am female, 74 years old, live by myself.. I still work 4 days a week and I am reasonably fit (go to gym 3-4 times a week) I have ...
A week ago I was snorkeling in Hanauma Bay on Oahu. I snorkeled for about an hour. I swam close to shore to remove my equipment and sta...
I am 71 years of age and since a few months I have vaginal bleeding . I was expecting this to go , however the bleeding has become more f...
My 74 yr old mother, has for several years been dealing with worsening memory loss. Some is short-term such as not being able to remembe...
How can Diazoxide help my hypoglycemia? What type doctor would I use for treatment?
Hello all. I was brought in to make sure documents were properly signed for end of life - no machines, etc. I have a lot of health issue...
Popular Resources
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life