Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Geriatrics Community

This patient forum is for discussions relating geriatrics, senior health, assisted living, and the care of the elderly.
19 - 24 (of 964) questions
I have had Sepsis, went into Septic Shock, I spent 3 weeks in an Induced Coma, and 5 weeks in ICU, after 6 months in Hospital I finally g...
My grandma is getting on a little bit now, but she is quite stubborn so she won't accept any help and she won't ever consider going into ...
I just returned home on March 14th after a 7 day stay in our local hospital. When I was admitted by my physician for pneumonia I had a f...
My B6 levels are twice higher than the upper limit even so I'm not taking any supplement. I'm suffering from the following symptoms: Ti...
Can Plavix contribute to confusion and forgetfulness in the elderly? Synopsis: Every time Plavix is removed from my mother-in-law in ...
Hi my friend had an accident and she got 5 fractures below her hip. she is 76 year old. Doctors did the surgeries and put the rods in. Af...
Popular Resources
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life