Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gout Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit Arthritis.
Hi. Last night my big toe has started to hurt incredibly bad. I can't bend it and keeping my foot in the air has causes it to give me imm...
Woke up with bad case of gout. I have not been taking my Allopurinol. If I start it back up today do you think it will help with the gout...
I have had episodes of gout for more than 10 years now. It wasn't too bad up until about three years ago when I started chemotherapy for...
Another Natural Product That Seems to be Good Curing Gout with no Side Effects GoutCure INGREDIENTS Yucca Schidegera Turmeric (Curcu...
I have been treated for flare ups of Gout (or what my family doctor thought was gout) for approx 4 years now. I was told that as long as...
Hi My uncle is suffering from high uric acid level and severe gout.His uric acid level is 11.7 mg/dl.He is currently on medication.He i...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches