Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

GroupTrack: We Will Stop Smoking Group

"We Will Stop Smoking" members look forward to kicking their cigarette habit one day at a time. By using MedHelp trackers, FAQ's, discussions & tips, together we'll achieve healthier-lifestyle goals in an inspirational setting. Come join us today, as "We Will Stop Smoking!"
Set your goal and use your ticker - it'll remind you of your success! Addiction Recovery Tracker - http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/...
I'm 31 years old and have been smoking for about 20 years. I've finally decided to give it up. For once I'm doing something for me. I hav...
I'm 28 yrs old, started smoking when i was 16. i just quit smoking last saint patrick's day, the day i found out that i was pregnant. unf...
i just wanted to post the fact i went and walked further than i have for a long time !! its only my 6th day, but my c.o.p.d is already fe...
well i stopped smoking for two days than i went out and bought a pack and a lot of it was because im under so much stress between work wi...
Count (post) here how much $ you've saved this week! It's a virtual piggy bank. At the end of each week, we can have a virtual party ...
Were the past few days good or bad?
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.