Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gynecology / Women's Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.
My 1st cycle date was Jan 26th. My cycle is regular every 28 days. I think I should have ovulated between Feb 4-Feb 10. Today is Feb 1...
Really frustrated, I've been tracking my cycle all year and found that I have a 27 day cycle, It appears ovulation happens on day 13 or ...
Hello - I had a total hysterectomy / oopherectomy in 2003. Now, for the last 3 weeks, I have had severe lower abdominal pelvic area ...
I'm very worried. 2 weeks ago my husband and I had great sex for over an hour. Afterwards I used my vibrator for a grand finally. I wa...
Dear Dr, I am hoping you can advice me on this. I wanted to know the risk of pregnancy if the penis tip just enters the vagina for les...
I was having a cervical biopsy, the doctor could not continue, he said my cervix was closed, I was hoping someone could tell me what that...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.