Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gynecology / Women's Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.
Good morning Ma'am, I am 16 weeks pregnant and have had HSV2 for 7 years. I have been on an off valacyclovir for about 5 years or so. ...
I'm a 39 year old woman with irregular periods who's about to contact a doctor about the issue but I would like to know what kinds of tre...
It's now 41 days since I last had my periods, I did take a pregnancy test today and it was negative, what could be the problem? my peri...
I am 30 years old. I had a baby 4 months ago as of April 26th and a hysterectomy 2 months ago as of April 21st. Yesterday out of the ...
After being on the pill for 9 yrs I stopped taking it about a year and a half ago. For the first six months my period came as it normally...
I started my period 11 days early and then bled heavy for 3 weeks, stopped for two days started again for 4 days. And have been since spo...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.