Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

HCG Protocol Group Group

This is for People following the Pounds and Inches Protocol. Or working towards a healthier Weight and lower BMI.
No i havent read the book, but i have been on the hcg injections for 5 days now. I don't like to wiegh myself but I can tell a differenc...
Hi Sports Fans, I started Round 3 by loading on 26 Feb and 27 Feb and my 28 Feb weight after loading was 222.6 lbs. I have completed my ...
Has anyone does the HCG pellets? I've only ever used the homeopathic hcg in liquid before, was interested in the pellets, and where did ...
So which do you take. Many people swear that taking HCG by injection like a diabetic is the best way to take HCG. Many say that taking ...
Wondering what everyone is planning on doing for weight control once off of HCG? After my first round I did Atkins which worked very...
Hi Sports Fans, I decided to start a group just for recipes. Not just any recipes but P2-P3 friendly meals on our journey on the Very ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.