Aa
A
A
A
Close

HIV Test Group

Everything about HIV Tests
1 - 6 (of 11) questions
Sorry for my english. English isn't my mother tongue. Well let's start by giving some context to the question. I am a bisexual male and a...
on 06/02/2015 i had sex with a friend of mine(female) and when i finished and take out my penis from her vagina i noticed that the condom...
I gave unprotected oral sex on a guy. I noticed after I had sores in my mouth. 2 Days later my tongue was white and the sore in my mout...
i have needle injury from hiv patient from 10 month after 2-3week i develop sinsitis difficult of breathing low grad fever which persist...
I woke up and was blind drunk I noticed there were hairs in my bed and my wallet was stolen on further examination of CCTV a Ladyboy was ...
Dear Dr. I had a sex with a unknown status girl (Call girl) on november 1 - 2013 but it was protected and she did unprotected oral sex o...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.