Aa
A
A
A
Close

Healthy moms Club Group

This group is for moms. We'll discuss here how we maintain a healthy lifestyle for ourselves and our families. We're too tired to exercise, the house is falling apart and we just finished up our kids mac and cheese that they didn't eat. Our waist is growing and sometimes we feel like our brain is shrinking. What can we do about it? Let's share ideas of how to maintain a healthy lifestyle as a MOM putting family first but ourselves and our heath as a close second. Would love ideas from others and to share my own so we can all be our BEST selves.
1 - 6 (of 34) questions
We are in the process of getting our vacation together. It's EXHAUSTING. Trying to make everyone happy and picturing a 10 hour car drive...
If your kids are old enough, do you do allowances? Are they tied to chores? Do your kids have chores every week whether they get paid f...
So, how would you describe yourself? Are you a strict mom? Bed time a strict time each night, lots of rules? Or are you more loose in ...
I have two sons that are 15 months apart. I had to learn ways of sneaking in exercise and am happy to share what worked for me. What do...
What have been some of your favorite family vacations? Big ones, little ones, things you did when you had a 'staycation' in the back yard?
I have so much to do around the house that it is hard to prioritize. I set my goals but get easily side tracked. Any ways you all thi...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.