Aa
A
A
A
Close

Healthy moms Club Group

This group is for moms. We'll discuss here how we maintain a healthy lifestyle for ourselves and our families. We're too tired to exercise, the house is falling apart and we just finished up our kids mac and cheese that they didn't eat. Our waist is growing and sometimes we feel like our brain is shrinking. What can we do about it? Let's share ideas of how to maintain a healthy lifestyle as a MOM putting family first but ourselves and our heath as a close second. Would love ideas from others and to share my own so we can all be our BEST selves.
1 - 20 (of 34) questions
We are in the process of getting our vacation together. It's EXHAUSTING. Trying to make everyone happy and picturing a 10 hour car drive...
If your kids are old enough, do you do allowances? Are they tied to chores? Do your kids have chores every week whether they get paid f...
So, how would you describe yourself? Are you a strict mom? Bed time a strict time each night, lots of rules? Or are you more loose in ...
I have two sons that are 15 months apart. I had to learn ways of sneaking in exercise and am happy to share what worked for me. What do...
What have been some of your favorite family vacations? Big ones, little ones, things you did when you had a 'staycation' in the back yard?
I have so much to do around the house that it is hard to prioritize. I set my goals but get easily side tracked. Any ways you all thi...
I have to use Skype for work as I work out of my house and my boss likes Skype. Good luck trying to sort out any issues with them as the...
Do you guys use Groupon? I have had tremendous luck with these. There are two places I take my kids every summer that showed up with a ...
What do you do special for yourself that feels a tiny bit decadent?
So, I did an Insanity work out today. Loved it. It was actually a class at the gym. It's just 45 minutes and you work in 5 minute inte...
When's the last time you had a date night and what did you do?
Oh my gosh, my son! Years of frustration and challenging eating. I don't fully blame him . . . he has sensory issues and as a little ...
Family movie night is a fun night at our house. What kinds of movies do you watch as a family? What are your favorites?
What is your least favorite thing to do around the house. I dislike putting away laundry. I actually enjoy DOING a load of laundry an...
Everyone has just left the house for FOUR solid hours on Sunday afternoon. Husband has taken the kids on an outing and you are IN THE H...
When you can't get to a gym or it is a bad weather day, what do you do in the house that is considered exercise? (I know chasing kids is...
Always interesting to me how other couples do it. I definitely got the short end of the stick in our house.
I try. I really try. But it is so hard to organize them and remember what I have. Does anyone coupon successfully and do you have any ...
So, if you are in a relationship, is it possible to be honest 100 percent of the time with your partner? Can you do that without hurting...
A big welcome to the group! Healthy living starts NOW!
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.