Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hearing Loss Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hearing loss, alerting devices, assistive listening devices, audiologically deaf, captioning, cochlear implants, culturally deaf, hearing aids, hearing dogs, home safety, Meniere’s disease, oral communication, safety, sign language, speech recognition, TDD, telephones, tinnitus, travel, and visual communication.
1 - 6 (of 841) questions
Hi I have recently been diagnosed with sudden sensorineural hearing loss in my left ear. To cut a long story short, I woke up one mornin...
In the last 4-6 months I have noticed I am having trouble hearing people talk, even when they are sitting across from me. Occasionally I ...
In April 2014, I had a tooth extracted and supposedly a bone graft done at the same time. It was very obvious after the extraction that ...
I have had the strangest thing happening to me for years and after searching the Internet all over I came here to see if I can get an exp...
I had a rifle 308. Go off by my ear.i had very temporary ear ringing but it has felt like I have cotton in my right ear. It is better tha...
Hi I'm 23, in mid November I got water stuck in my right ear which was unable to drain. I had to go to a doctor to get my ear cleaned and...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life