Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hearing Loss Community

I have had the strangest thing happening to me for years and after searching the Internet all over I came here to see if I can get an exp...
I had a rifle 308. Go off by my ear.i had very temporary ear ringing but it has felt like I have cotton in my right ear. It is better tha...
Hi I'm 23, in mid November I got water stuck in my right ear which was unable to drain. I had to go to a doctor to get my ear cleaned and...
(I'm a first-timer here so I don't know if this is the right community to ask this question) Several months ago I received a violent b...
My mom has experienced a terrible situation two days ago we were expecting it to be a heart attack but the doctor said her heart is ok,th...
Hello all. 3 days ago I was struck, open palm, directly on my ear, very hard. I immediately had a seeming loss of hearing with consiste...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life