Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hearing Loss Community

I am very worried about my hearing. I would say I have pretty good/sensitive hearing, and I don't want to ruin it because I know hearing ...
So, I'm 15. Born July 19, 2002. Living in South Dearborn, Indiana all my life. I have to wear glasses/contacts prescribed at -3.25. Here'...
Please help: I had an infection while in the hospital. I was given Vancomycin for nearly a month and as a result I am totally and perm...
I was given a heavy slap on the ear and it seems my eardrum is ruptured ,i have a partial ear loss on one side of the ears, buzzing ,and...
While the majority of people who suffer from hearing loss may be helped with hearing aids, for some, hearing aids do not provide the bene...
I had an MRI for my lower back yesterday. They gave me ear plugs but they weren't correctly fitted. When they did the MRI, the noise was ...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life