Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hearing Loss Forum

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
Hi, I have been having problems with my ears. The first time this occurred I woke up and began having pain, like throbbing. After a f...
There is continuous blowing/wind-like noise in my right ear for the past 7 years. I tried to get professional help and all the doctors/EN...
I've had hearing problems since I was a kid. Almost no hearing on my left ear and lets say about 60% hearing on my right. I don't remembe...
My 83 year old mother is deaf from her left ear but has had loud rumbling on the left side of her head. The noise continues for a half an...
Hi I had a mastoidectomy procedure done a few years back and am l left with limited hearing in this ear. Will a hearing do anything to i...
Hi, and thanks for answering questions here! Do you know what could possibly cause a "highly abnormal" ABR, once acoustic neuroma and ...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life