Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Heart Disease Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.
my son is 24 and a strenght trainor no steriods. he was just diagnosed with lvh from an echogram. his reading was 20mm which the dr said ...
I am a 46 year-old woman who had to undergo a quadruple coronary bypass operation just over 5 weeks ago. My question has to do with how h...
About 3 weeks ago, I suddenly and unexpectedly developed sharp pains under my left breastbone and the left side of my back. After perfor...
Can you tell me what the normal values are for ventricular septum, gradient, ventricular wall thickness, and velocity as reported on an e...
i have a friend whose daughter died suddenly in her sleep. she was 38 years old with no known health problems. all the toxology reports c...
I have had near syncope occurring off and on for 2 months and it is not getting any better. I did pass out completely in January while vi...
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.