Aa
A
A
A
Close

Heart Health Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This patient support community is for discussions relating to general heart health and topics that are heart-health related such as nutrition, diet, and heart-healthy exercises. Please visit our Heart Disease, Heart Rhythm and Heart Cancer communities for discussions relating to all other cardiovascular disease and treatments.
81 - 100 (of 461) questions
I am a 28 yr old. 157lb female. I have exercised all my life and have recently realized I have been having a problem. In 2012 I started t...
Hi I was diagnosed with hypertension and then LVH a couple years back. This can't to a super use as ive always been into sports, I have a...
Hi I just came back from a Echo , My PAP is 45mmHg . Last 3 years it was around 35, 25, 30 and now 45. I also see grade 1 LV Diastolic ...
Hi I'm 22 female and a recovering addict. It started two months or so ago with really short breath when I typically have great stamina. I...
I was sitting on the couch and and I had my hand of my neck so I could feel my pulse ... I've been have PVCs off and on today probably ab...
I am so thankful to have found this way to connect with others who are experiencing some of the same things I have for years now. I am a...
I am 25 Years old, Healthy (Look Like) and doing good work i am don't have serious stress and sometime doing exercise but before 2 week a...
I'm a 20 year old female in good general health. I've had blood tests , EKGS, holter monitor, chest X-rays , CT scans of my chest and not...
good afternoon everyone , My dad had an open heart surgery almost a month ago , ever since he had the operation he is feeling sleepy ...
Hello. Well to start I've had anxiety for about 5years now and many crazy side affects along with it. For the past 5years my heart has co...
I recently felt chest burning. I walk up stairs for exercise and never had any chest pain or pressure. However today I symptoms of wheezi...
i know the way im explaining this isnt very organized or easy to understand but in my eyes this has destroyed my life and most parts of ...
REPORT: Baseline findings: Sinus rhythm. Minimum heart rate 48 bpm at 7:56 p.m. Rhythm was sinus bradycardia. Average heart ra...
Hi, I had an episode around the end of last year and and had no idea what happened, but it was the most terrifying thing i ever experienc...
What does this finding mean ? " There is a small fixed perfusion in the anteroseptal wall - towards the apex. No significant. reversible...
I had double by pass surgery done almost 9 weeks ago...While I do have COPD, I was not having the issues that I am having presently with ...
Recently Dr told us that my dad's heart is working at only 20.. he is only 51years old.. he has asthma also.. Dr told him to reduce water...
Hello, Would anyone know if pericarditis can be induced by exercise? I am a 53 year old male with a history of palpitations and shortnes...
Hi, I am 19 years old, I have been super healthy all my of my life, but this whole school year I have been very ignorantly taking adderal...
Hi guys, I am a 24 year old female. Been suffering from tachycardia since about October 2015. I am around 110/115 when standing, but a...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.