Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Heartburn Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.
I have Gerd, Esophogitis ,IBS, Hiatal Hernia and Lactose Intolerance. The medications that I take for my stomach are , Kapidex, Carafate...
Do general surgeons handle some of the same issues a gastroenterologist would? My primary care doctor actually referred me to a general ...
Has the alcohol/pill consumption become so severe that my stomach is now bleeding? I drank a soda today and right away felt nauseous and ...
In 2003 I was diagnosed with GERD and having been taking Protonix for it ever since. I also had my gallbladder removed the same year for ...
Decided to go test things out and have an alcoholic beverage yesterday.Was almost finished with my drink,just one, and my back started ac...
ok im 28 I had a bunch of test done a little over a year ago on my heart and chest they said my heart was fine I have gerd and gastritise...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem