Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Heartburn Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.
Hoping someone can help me figure this out. I'm a 26 year old female who rarely drinks alcohol, maybe once every few months. When I do ...
Can hearburn cost pain in my chest, arms and back? I had heart attack 5 months ago- two stents were placed, got clogged 3 months later an...
A friend had severe chest pain. His ecg was little abnormal. Angiography showed only 40% blockage in one of the arteries. The pain contri...
I would really like your opinion on what may be causing my symptoms as well as what I can do to get better. I have had a diagnosis for ...
I have not been able to swallow solid food for 9 months. I recently have had a manometry test done which showed a above normal high UES p...
I am a 44 year old female. For the last two years, I have had heartburn while sleeping. In the past three months, this has increased to c...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem