Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hemorrhoids Community

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.
1 - 6 (of 473) questions
I have four-five pea/larger sized soft bumps on my anus that can be squeezed (they're soft) and are absolutely painless. Should I be worr...
After having a bowel movement I saw mucus and bright to light red blood in my stool also after wiping. My wife check me and she found red...
The most common signs and symptom is painless bleeding. There may be bright red blood on the outside of the stools, on the toilet paper,...
When I was a kid I once had an external hemorrhoid without constipation or anything it went away with medication. Years later, now I'm 22...
I have hemorrhoids and I spend a lot of time sitting on the toilet. I have read online that this can further aggravate them. I am trying ...
Hello guys, I am a 18 year old that gets waaaay to often a hemorrhoid on his rectum. Can you guys maybe tell me why this is happening? O...
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.