Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis Autoimmune Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.
1 - 12 (of 260) questions
Following is a summary of my medical case. I am a 40 year old mother of 3. I felt sick in December ad had a sore throat, was given antibi...
07/05/2018 : billibirium: 4.7 sgpt 2434 29/05/2018: bilibirium: 0.8 sgpt 120 normal range 12-78 12/06/2018. Bilibirium 0.8 sgt 222 stop...
In October 2008, I was put on 60mg of Prednisone after liver biopsy revealed a rapid progression from an earlier biopsy, I now had non-al...
I recently found out I have Autoimmune Hepatitis. I have been on Prednisone for 2 months now. The first month was 30 mg a day, the seco...
Hey everyone, I'm seeking advice here as everything has been happening so fast that I don't know what to think or what to do, and wan...
The mother is suspected of a disease autoimuna. The doctors oscillates between a hepatita autoimmune or rheumatoid autoimmune.Inca can no...

My doctor believes my high level of b12 is due to multivitamin supplements, but I doubt that. Damage to the liver would affect vitamin b1...
Can anyone refer me to a good liver doctor in the Los Angeles area. I may have autoimmune hepatitis. Thanks.
Does anyone have minocyline induced autoimmune hepatitis or know anyone with it? It's supposed to be a super rare condition. I was just...
Hey everyone, Mid 20's and a bit concerned about my health here. In late very March I was hospitalized because I was having right upper...
Hy, I was diagnosed with Autoimmune Hepatitis and PSC 4 years ago. Im on 1000mg of Ursofalk and 50mg of Imuran. Until November 2015. I w...
I was recently diagnosed with AIH and RA. I have heart disease and glaucoma as well. Glaucoma diagnosed in my late 30's and heart attack...
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.