Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis Autoimmune Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.
1 - 6 (of 260) questions
Following is a summary of my medical case. I am a 40 year old mother of 3. I felt sick in December ad had a sore throat, was given antibi...
07/05/2018 : billibirium: 4.7 sgpt 2434 29/05/2018: bilibirium: 0.8 sgpt 120 normal range 12-78 12/06/2018. Bilibirium 0.8 sgt 222 stop...
In October 2008, I was put on 60mg of Prednisone after liver biopsy revealed a rapid progression from an earlier biopsy, I now had non-al...
I recently found out I have Autoimmune Hepatitis. I have been on Prednisone for 2 months now. The first month was 30 mg a day, the seco...
Hey everyone, I'm seeking advice here as everything has been happening so fast that I don't know what to think or what to do, and wan...
The mother is suspected of a disease autoimuna. The doctors oscillates between a hepatita autoimmune or rheumatoid autoimmune.Inca can no...

Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.