Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis B - Philippines Community

Welcome to the Hepatitis B - Philippines community! This community is a place to ask questions about Hepatitis B, medical issues, research topics, questions about the initial period after diagnosis, treatment, information and participation in discussions about clinical research related to hepatitis.
1 - 6 (of 753) questions
Hi po sa lahat,ask ko lng po san nkkbili ng tenofivir dto sa atin at magkano po?
Hi guys i just got my result for my hep-b yesterday it would be my happiest day ever in my life I am now negative. Just take care of yo...
Good day sa lahat.. Di ko alam kung san ko nakuha yung hepa b basta nalaman ko na lang nung nagpamedical ako para sa application ko sa ab...
For hepatitis b
What is the best for hepatitis b?
Hi guys, ako nga pala c jayce 27yrs old graduate of BS-Criminology ang saya ko nung nakapasa ako sa neuro psychiatric exam dahil feeling ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.