Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis Forum

Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
About 22 weeks ago i had unprotected sex with a street hooker. I was drunk and out with friends and just was not thinking. Lately I hav...
I had sexual encounter with a massage girl in August 2008(six months back). I used a condom but at the end it broke. I stopped immediate...
Hi again i am the healthcare worker that was stuck with a needle a seven weeks ago. i did the pcr quant test and got my resutls back toda...
My brother has hep c with cirrhosis. The doctor says cirrhosis is Grade A ? meaning it is now stable. He wants to do the TIPS procedure...
good afternoon.. six days ago, i had a sexual encounter with someone i didnt know very well.. we did the following.. heavy petting.. k...
Hello, I am a 52 year old 140 lb female. I am a Geno Type 1A with Grade 2 Stage 4 . When I started treatment on 2/1/08 my viral load ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.