Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis Forum

Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
I am a health care worker that was stuck by a needle 6 and a half weeks ago with a dirty needle. Unfortunately i dont know if the pt had ...
Hi, I am a heterosexual 19 year old female. I have several worries about hep c. First of all my boyfriend and I have unprotected sex, ...
Hi Can you please interpret this for me. I had to delete basic metabolic Panel & remove all parenthesis's Jan 09 2140 Hepatic F...
Hi, I'd like to solicit some opinion/comment on my HepDoc's decision to stop treatment. I'm a white male, 51, genotype 1a, infect...
My husband has had hep c since 2004, he had been drinking heavily but has stopped. He's 26 years old, in good health. We've been to a GI ...
about six yeras ago HCV antibody Test= border Line Cutoff =1.0 But PCR of HCV = Negative Now HCV antibody =+ve Cutoff = 4.19 But PC...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.