Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Herpes Forum

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

My husband was my first sexual partner. When he had an encounter with someone else, we took STD tests and he tested negative for everythi...
Hi, 51 year old male married 25 years. I never cheated on my wife. I do not think she ever cheated either. She left in Feb of this yea...
Good Day Dr, I'm 23,uncircumsized Asian man,been exercising reg'ly and hv smoked for the past 5 yrs.My work made me away from home for l...
Greetings. Ok so about feb 1st I received unprotected oral sex from a girl who afterwards told me she had hsv-2 (she confirmed it by ...
Hi Terri, I apologize for short hand, trying to keep it brief. Jan 23 Mutual Masturbation with SW. 9-12 days in developed urethrit...
I have previously been both HSV-1 and HSV-2 negative ( was tested for fertility treatments.) However, I recently foolishly engaged in un...
Popular Resources
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.