Aa
A
A
A
Close

High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community

A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 1026) questions
I have an older Omron that is battery powered and need to replace it.
My friends blood preasure read 285 over 195
So I've always been an anxious guy...going back to when I was a teenager. In fact, back in high school the school nurse freaked out as m...
I took a diet pill and have felt sick and have night heart rate for three hours
I'm sorry my English is poor. I'm a 27-year-old office, 148 kilograms. I've been getting more sleep lately in the summer and I've been ...
Hello, I am a 43 year old man, weigh a muscular 280 lbs and am 6'2". I have been working out aggressively and using the dry sauna at my g...
Looking for some guidance here. I recently was told I was in hypertensive crisis and found out my liver enzymes were elevated. I had an u...
I'm on a health journey of eating better and reducing my weight. I want to incorporate weight training, but wanted to make sure it would...
I am healthy 23 years old male, who is suffering from GAD and it's causing my heart rate with blood pressure very high. The only medicati...
I delivered my daughter by c-section in late septemer 2017 and had an acute placental abruption as the procedure began. Two days later I ...
Today a Doctor gave me a script for Mobic,for wrist pain that I have had for the past month from repative work,my Urate levels are at 52 ...
I think the questions are self explanatory and do not need elaboration.
This morning it got worse. I have a history of high blood pressure, but I keep it under control with my diet of mostly veggies. (I'm 25,...
I've been on it 9 days and it's keeping my bp from spiking like it was before I began taking it. I am on 25mg. It does not keep it real...
Recently was filling up questionnaire for my mum and came across 'heart related problems' and in the list of symptoms was 'dizzy spells' ...
Hi Everyone, I'm 41 male with history of hypertension. My BP stays around 170/100. Highest was recorded 176/110. I have been on Telmi...
I am a 16 year old male who had a seizure a few moths ago. The hospital said it was probably caused by my high blood pressure it was over...
Low adherence to our medications as a result of forgetfulness is an issue that most of us are dealing with. I have found many different s...
My blood pressure was always pretty normal until my last doctors visit. They measured 153 and 83, high. I got myself a cuff and started...
Hello, I was on Metoprolol for about 2 months, I was taking 1 tablet per day to high rhitm and pressure I suddenly stopped taking the m...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.