Aa
A
A
A
Close

High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community

A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 1057) questions
He is currently taking Lisinapril/HCTZ 20-12.5
I wanted to know which foods I should not eat if I have high blood pressure.
Best natural supplement for lowering systolic blood pressure. I’m 27 yrs old and mine is always high even with the 3 different blood pres...
I have palpitations irregularly with no diagnosis. I have had multiple cardiac workups and no evidence of a condition associated with it.
Back in June, I had a feeling of my heartbeat on my neck when I tried to sleep. I went to the doctors and I had high blood pressure. I we...
Does anyone else notice BP elevation after IUD insertion? I started on IUD since 8/1/2018 (3 months ago). My BP has been averaging 130/...
Is there anyone here that’s older 40+ that’s had hypertension at an early adult hood, or teenage years through life? If so what’s your ag...
I am on 20mg of Losartan and diagnosed with pre-metabolic syndrome. Anyone else in a similar shape and has some success tips for be healt...
Has anyone experienced this. I am 95% sure it’s causing hair thinning on the top. Never have experienced anything like this until I start...
Because I know I don't drink enough water.
I’m 27 yrs old I’ve been diagnosed with hypertension and LVH of 1.5 thickness two years ago. Ive been on meds 3-4 different types for som...
Start of the year put about 30lbs on with comfort eating/drinking rubbish and for about 12 weeks have had pains come and go in chest asw...
I am a 43 year old man, non smoker, rare drinker who is otherwise a healthy guy. I am not overweight and would consider myself to be abov...
I am tired a lot of time just wondered if Hypertension would do this to you.
I check my blood pressure at home and wonder how accurate those home models are.
Has anyone experienced blood pressure of over 280 close to 300? Could you please share what you were feeling at the time, all your sympto...
Been taking metoprolol for about 10 years. Recently developed an all-over rash and went to dermatologist. He's convinced it's from the be...
I am wondering about the blood pressure readings that are usually have? I am a woman in my mid 60s my blood pressure runs between 130/80 ...
Tbd

WAS THERE A RECALL ON AMLODIPINE

AH_3633024115018797887_764_14External User
I HEARD THAT FROM SOMEONE
I have been having some pretty moderate breathing issues for about a 2-3 weeks now. I feel like I can't take a deep breath in. There's no...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.