Aa
A
A
A
Close

High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community

A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 1081) questions
Best natural supplement for lowering systolic blood pressure. I’m 27 yrs old and mine is always high even with the 3 different blood pres...
Has anyone experienced blood pressure of over 280 close to 300? Could you please share what you were feeling at the time, all your sympto...
I thought I submitted this, but not seeing that in my account? Anyway, I'm 70 and have had declining kidney function (creatinine from 1....
Started on a diuretic to lower my pressure but heard hibiscus tea can help. I started this week. Hoping to see a positive change.
I have not during my lifetime had much trouble with side affects, but meds for my blood pressure seem to do me in. Doctors keep changing...
Turmeric, lavender etc
Some references said that cilnidipine 10 mg is equivalent to amlodipine 5 mg tablet. Is there any article/journal regarding this dose??
My blood pressure today was 140/78. My Dr said we will monitor it and may need medicine if I can't lower it. Its normally lower so I'll d...
I crave sodium all the time, but do not know why. I am already borderline Hypertensive and take medication. So, that makes me wonder why ...
I tried to post this before but don't see it so I am trying again. I am an 83 year old woman feeling great and energetic but recently be...
I'm taking over the counter allergy medication.
Hi everyone. Does anyone have advice regarding labile hypertension? I have severe white coat and am a generally anxious person. While I'v...
Blood pressure is always on the rise in the African American community.
Tbd

How do I stop my meds

AH_1018394674946244705_486_14External User
I don't want to take them any more
my husband has recently been diagnosed with paroxysmal Afib. He has been taking Lisinopril for high blood pressure a little over a year....
Going to the doctor makes my blood pressure go up.
I received a notice in the mail regarding this hypertensive medication that I have been taking for quite some time. Apparently some batch...
Hello all. Background info- 39 yr old female. So a couple months ago I went to a wellness clinic at work and my bp read at 200/106. I had...
My blood pressure has been high for years even when taking medication. It does fluctuate and at times the pressure is normal.
I have an intra-renal aneurism on my aorta (3.5 cm, they said) ... My blood pressure is well-controlled with Amlodipine and Lisinopril b...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.