Aa
A
A
A
Close

High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community

A community of people with High Blood Pressure to guide and support you. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 12 (of 1087) questions
I’m a 36-year-old female, normal weight, non-smoker, no drugs, and I don’t drink. About a week ago I started having pain in my left ...
I had a kidney infarction when I was 35 years old.
I thought I submitted this, but not seeing that in my account? Anyway, I'm 70 and have had declining kidney function (creatinine from 1....
Knowing the signs of having a heart attack can literally save your life. There are the classic signs such as chest pain or pressure whic...
have chronic pigmentary retinal changes that may predispose macular degeneration not wishing any additional effect from hypertension
Hello I’m 28 years old, I’m active and workout once a day around an hour. (No pre workouts) I was put on bp meds when I was 22 yrs old du...
Hello all. Background info- 39 yr old female. So a couple months ago I went to a wellness clinic at work and my bp read at 200/106. I h...
Is this pulse rate too low ?
Best natural supplement for lowering systolic blood pressure. I’m 27 yrs old and mine is always high even with the 3 different blood pres...
Has anyone experienced blood pressure of over 280 close to 300? Could you please share what you were feeling at the time, all your sympto...
Started on a diuretic to lower my pressure but heard hibiscus tea can help. I started this week. Hoping to see a positive change.
I have not during my lifetime had much trouble with side affects, but meds for my blood pressure seem to do me in. Doctors keep changing...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.