Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hypertension Community

Hello, I'm writing on behalf of my sister, who has been experiencing a series of puzzling health problems following a recent brain str...
Not sure if my first question went through. My girlfriend has been suffering from high blood pressure for the past two years. She has bee...
That was a really hard thing for me. Taking that step was something I just fought and fought. How do others feel about it?
I have recently started blood pressure meds a month ago. I am now getting call backs from my kidney function blood tests. Is this typical
Hello, I am a 36-year-old male with constant high blood pressure. My average blood pressure is around 140/90 but can go to 150/100. I hav...
Hi, I am looking for ways to lower my blood pressure. I'm 58, and had a heart attack due to blockage in 2003. I have 2 arterial stents in...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.