Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hypertension Community

Hello, I had a checkup today with a new doctor - I've not had a general checkup in about a decade. I'm 37 male, 6'2, 74kg. Non-smok...
Hello, I think or I am sure that I have white coat syndrom. At the doctor I have been monitored for half an hour and based on that I g...
Hello everyone, been hearing a lot about k2d3 supplements lately and wondered if anyone has any experience with this in regards to blood ...
Does anyone here have any insights or information re blood pressure spikes? I've experienced several in the past few years, and my doc i...
189/64 my current BP what should I do, it feels like indigestion, not sure what to do.
I'm female, 40 years old. My past 2 annual health check ups showed high blood pressure but this was not pointed out to me by my doctor as...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.