Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hypothyroid - Hashimoto’s Forum

This is a safe place where you can post your hypothyroid (under-active thyroid) related questions. A board certified medical expert will post answers to your questions usually within 3-7 business days. This forum will focus on holistic as well as traditional treatment options for hypothyroid disorders.
Was taken off eltroxin entirely and prescribed ptu 5 times dailey 250 .with no other thyroid treatment . When this treatment began I had ...
After irregular spotting my Dr ran blood tests and discovered my thyroid is not operating correctly. I am experiencing most of the hypo ...
I just received my lab results, TSH 7.43 Thyroglobulin antibodies 652 Thyroid Peroxidase >1000 Other than cold hands and fe...
Hi.I posted earlier too and got answered promptly. Thanks for that.I got retested for Tsh and Prolactin after 6 weeks on medicines Eltrox...
My mother (age: 55+ yrs) is a patient of Hypothyroidism. She had Goiter earlier, for which she had undergone surgery in Jan, 2000, due to...
I recently been having palpitations when laying down or sitting up, when I'm standing I'm just fine, I went to the dr's today my heart, b...
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.