Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hysterectomy Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
1 - 20 (of 2882) questions
Bright red blood a few times what could cause it with pain on lower left then goes after hysterectomy no burning .
Hi, I'm having a hysterectomy due to cervical dysplasia and already having 3 LEEP procedures and no cervix left.. They want to remove my...
i am 5 years out of a total hyst. I also want to stop HRT. Is it a good idea? I still have hotflashes and noticeable weightgain the last ...
I had a complete hysterectomy 5 years ago at the age of 41. I had alot of trouble with hot flashes soon afterwards so I was eventually p...
I had a partial hysterectomy about a year ago, I am 27 years old. Well about April I started to get hot flashes not very many but know th...
Taking estradol 5 mg since January 2011. Have a lot of joint pain and still have hotflashes. Could this be the cause? Did not have joint ...
I am 32 years old and just had my last ovary taken out 4 days ago and I am not feeling the best having cramping in the stomach and major ...
I have been having problems for the past 6 years started after I got tubes tied then had to go in for a partial hysterectomy and just 4 d...
I have stage for endometriosis and I am in extreme pain. Normally I am in pain all the time but this is unlike any other pain of ever fe...
I have fibroids and a large uterus. Had to have an emergency d & c 3 weeks ago due to severe anemia and heavy bleeding. Dr recommended I ...
I had a hysterectomy in 1999 but they left 1 ovary because I a only 30 yrs old. Now 20 years later I had to go in and get my rt ovary rem...
why would I be bleeding vaginally after 9 years of having a hysterectomy? the Doctor left my ovaries in tact.
I got a very large fibroid and polyp (myoectomy) removed under general anesthesia 5 days ago. I'm also am in menopause. The mass was bloc...
I am getting myself prepared for the surgery and am wanting to know the cons and pros. Will I still have orgasims? Will my bladder fall? ...
I am 29 years old and I had a complete hysterectomy done 2 yrs ago. I have been on hormones until 4 months ago and I decided I was done t...
My younger sister is suffering from a rare disease. I'm not sure about the exact terminology but it involves removal of uterus. She hadn'...
I am 45 years old and have been having heavy periods and low iron levels (not anaemic) for quiet some time. I have tried an ablation rece...
I’m 47, I had a complete hysterectomy 6 years ago (both overdoes, filopion tubes, uterus) due to endometriosis. I have not done any HRT b...
I had my total lapascopic hysterectomy Oct.2008. I'm having severe hip and leg pain every night and day. What can I do? My doctor took me...
I had a TAH two weeks ago and started on vivelle dot. My gyn says I dont need progesterone cream, but I am reading otherwise....Does any...
Top Women's Health Answerers
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.