Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hysterectomy Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to hysterectomy, such as: abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, LAVH, menopause, Oopherectomy, ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, radical hysterectomy, subtotal hysterectomy, supracervical or partial hysterectomy, uterine fibroids, and vaginal hysterectomy.
1 - 6 (of 2891) questions
I am 42, I had grade 3 rectocele, and grade 2 cystocele repair 4 months ago. I have had sex probably 10 to 15 times since surgery, every...
I am 2 years post hysterectomy robotic. Went back into the hospital 7 days after due to a pelvic abcsess. I was in the hospital for 7 day...
Hello, my wife had a full hysterectomy approximately 10 years ago and everything was taken out, EVERYTHING. She had a few cysts and her g...
hi , i had my partial abdominal hysterectomy March 2/09 and have been searching for info about swollen belly while my recovery is going...
I was told my anal sphincter is very tight and that is causing my anal pain. What can I do about it?
I had a complete hysterectomy in 2006, because my PMDD was severe. The only change from that was no more periods. I still have cramps, mo...
Top Women's Health Answerers
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.