Aa
A
A
A
Close

IVF Journey Group

This group is dedicated to all the strong and hopeful women that are wanting or currently doing IVF to have their gift from God, a baby! This group will heal the wounded, strengthen the weak, and encourage the doubtful women that are patiently waiting for a positive pregnancy test, the first kick, the first ultrasound, and the first labor and delivery experience. May everyone entering this group have successful IVF's and healthy babies!!
1 - 6 (of 3) questions
does anyone know chances of frozen 6 day blastocyst. im to have mine on the 30th if all goes well. just worried that they wont survive t...
I did a 3dt on 13th of August,I did not feel anything until today morning,i had cramps and lightly bleeding this is already 13days after ...
What was your IVF journey like?
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.