Aa
A
A
A
Close

Immunization & Vaccine Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.
1 - 12 (of 700) questions
My 2 year old Son has had two dtaps. One at 12 months and the other at 18 months. I pulled out two small splinters in his foot today and ...
My 18 month old son received his mmr. Ten days later he developed a very high fever and lethargy which lasted 3 straight days. He was ver...
As far as I know I was never immunized for tetanus as a child. About 5 years ago when I was 19 I got in a car crash and got a single tet...
I am a 60 year old woman who just had a physical and was advised by my physician to get the shingles vaccine. I am in good health and wor...
The only information I can find is only based on the healing process and the status of the scabs, and I can't know that for sure. How lon...
I received the post exposure HRIG and vaccine set and am experiencing horrible side effects. I am a week out but first had tingling in m...
25m planning to get the hpv vaccines. I read that there are some nasty adverse effects, fainting, soreness, fever, etc. even death. Just ...
I was two years old at the time. In 1953 the vaccine was administered by giving a shot in the stomach every day for seven days. I am won...
I had my hepatitis B jab 2 days ago and now I am unable to move my neck and arm without pain. I was just wondering if this is a side eff...
Hi Im 25 yr old guy on 7 may i got a dog bite i am.taking vaccine completed till 3 doses till last week and the final dose is on 28 ma...
We have an outbreak of whooping cough at our school in the area. It caused me to do a little reading. How long does the whooping cough ...
Recently while washing my eyes and mouth with water which was in a bucket and was kept in lawn. After washing I saw a cat roaming there a...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments