Aa
A
A
A
Close

Immunization & Vaccine Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.
1 - 6 (of 702) questions
ten year old had first flu vaccine and 7 weeks later he was diagonsed with Oscillopsia. After ruling out other causes of Oscillopsia the ...
Hello, I want to ask a question about rabies. Last night I met two beautiful puppies (both were stray ) in front of my apartment. And jus...
My 2 year old Son has had two dtaps. One at 12 months and the other at 18 months. I pulled out two small splinters in his foot today and ...
My 18 month old son received his mmr. Ten days later he developed a very high fever and lethargy which lasted 3 straight days. He was ver...
As far as I know I was never immunized for tetanus as a child. About 5 years ago when I was 19 I got in a car crash and got a single tet...
I am a 60 year old woman who just had a physical and was advised by my physician to get the shingles vaccine. I am in good health and wor...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments