Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Integrative Fertility Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.
I have irregular periods once I went 3 years without having an period I dont know if it was cuz I took one depro shot but now when I come...
Hello- I had a day 3 transfer today. The transfer went very well- but afterwards when my Dr, took the speculum out- I had some bleeding ...
Hi, I am 37 - underweight. My hubby and i are trying ttc for 5 years and only recently get to know i was diagnose with high prolactin....
My husband was diagnosed in two months (April and May 2009) three times azoospermia.He had the TESE surgery one month ago and the doctor ...
which days would be the early follicular phase for an approximately 37 days menstrual cycle
Hi I'm 33 and my dh is 37, we have been trying for 8 months now to conceive and were hitting all the right days for conception...we had a...
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.