Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Integrative Fertility Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.
Hi im 20 years old and just became sexually active this past year. I would love to have kids and probably soon but im not quit sure I can...
Hello, my daughter is 21. She first got her period when she was 11. Since then sometimes she has irregular priod - can skip a month or 2,...
I have started acupuncture to help with fertility. I have been trying to conceive for 2 years. My question is - How does it work? H...
I am homozygous MTHFR A1298C, and have had 4 miscarriages: the first at 5 W; the second was a twin pregnancy (miscarriages at 9 W and 12 ...
Hi I have posted here before,I had a very bad experience in anal sex and it was my first time and Im a virgin, from that time I realize t...
Hello.. I am currently undergoing fertility treatments and have had recurrent miscarriages, we recently found that i am homozygous MTHFR,...
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.