Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Interstitial Cystitis Community

What is IC/PBS? Interstitial cystitis (IC) is a condition that results in recurring discomfort or pain in the bladder and the surround...
I am a 46 year old woman who just had a bladder sling operation (transobturator tape TOT) about 3 months ago. Now 2-3 inches in my vagina...
Dear doctor What should I do I have a major problem I used a penis pump seven day ago to purley to increase the size of my penis. Whilst ...
Hi, im looking for help of what i should do. For the past 3 year i have had pain in my bladder when it fills only of a night time, but ...
Hello, I had a really bad uti back in November and it was after I had recently had sex with my partner and I didn't pee after. Right afte...
Please join us in welcoming Barb135 as your new Community Leader for the Interstitial Cystitis community! Barb135 is also a Community Le...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.