Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) issues such as: Aggravating Factors, Alternative Therapies, Anxiety, Constipation, Depression, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs, Hormonal Changes, Living With - Managing IBS, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pain, Prevention, Research, Stress, Support Groups, Symptoms, Treatment
25 - 30 (of 3439) questions
What do you all do if you need to go out somewhere, like shopping and may not find a bathroom if that sudden urge hits and you are in the...
Hello, this is my first question ever and I'm looking for help. For awhile now (since i was 7 years old, I'm 18 now) I've been struggling...
I am a 26 year old female who has always had issue with my stomach and bowels. Usually I suffer from constipation. Recently I changed up ...
Since I was 14 I have suffered from extremely painful periods, I suffer from IBS which I think is linked and is the main cause of my peri...
Hi, Neither gastroenterologist I’ve ever had has known the direct reason of one of the problems I’m having. Whenever I have a bowel mov...
So as far as I can tell it doesn't happen unless I eat late and go to sleep. I'll wake up in the middle of the night around 330 after sle...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem