Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

JESUS COME IN TO MY LIFE(SALVATION REQUEST) Group

iF you would like to recieve jesus christ as your lord and savior come and say the prayer of salvation and recieve what the lord wants to give you , he calling all you have to do is open your heart and recieve. we are here to prayer together , and to listen . we are here to bear each others burdens . (Mat 11:28-30) Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. {29} Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. {30} For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. PRAYER OF SALVATION ( pray aloud) Father, God in heaven, it is written in Your word that if I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that You have raised Him from the dead, I shall be saved. Therefore, Father, I confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I make Him Lord of my life right now. I believe in my heart that you raised Jesus from the dead. I renounce my past life with satan and close the door to any of his devices. I thank You for forgiving me all my sin. Jesus is my Lord, and I am a new creation. Old things have passed away. Now all things become new, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.