Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

July 2011 Babies Group

Hello, I think it's time to start a group for July 2011 Babies!! Please come and share your stories - Let's go through this exciting journey together :) I'm due on July 7 and it's my first pregnancy - good luck everyone. Tessa
Lets play a game, We can all write out due dates and then we can try and predict when our little ones will arrive... IM due JUL...
Hello Ladies, How are you all doing? I will be 30 weeks in two days!! Am so excited to reach this point and have everything going smoo...
I posted this in the other forum as well, but we are not all in both so I figured I would post it here too It is so quiet on here! Jus...
Just wondering where you're feeling movements... I was told my baby is transverse position. She's laying across my belly. Her butt is ...
Now it's March, doesn't July seem that bit closer - just 4 months away :) my tummy is growing so much - I woke up this morning and felt...
who you are, age?, # child, due date, boy/girl/surprise Shannon, 37, this will be our 2nd, 7/27/2011 (my calculations), we will probab...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.