Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

July 2011 Babies Group

Hello, I think it's time to start a group for July 2011 Babies!! Please come and share your stories - Let's go through this exciting journey together :) I'm due on July 7 and it's my first pregnancy - good luck everyone. Tessa
We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and found out we are having a girl!!!! We are so happy and excited - I had no preference, but ju...
I'm sorry, I know it's not a nice thing to talk about, but was just wondering if I was the only one with this weird issue. It's not like ...
I found out at 16 weeks I am having a boy woohoo.. now to get the hubs to decide on names lol I have narrowed it downt to Ethan, C...
I'm 13 weeks and was just curious as to when you felt your baby move? I can't remember with my first child.
I was a part of the March 2009 forum with my first son, and we did weekly updates about how we're feeling, what we're going through, we'd...
So I am just wondering if anyone has had or is having this happen. I notice if I lay down too long and especially at night my heart start...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.