Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

July 2011 Babies Group

Hello, I think it's time to start a group for July 2011 Babies!! Please come and share your stories - Let's go through this exciting journey together :) I'm due on July 7 and it's my first pregnancy - good luck everyone. Tessa
Hi Ladies! A little history: In had dozens of failed IUI's, 2 failed IVF's and my DS born in 2004 from IVF. Then I had 4 more IVF...
So my question is... do you feel like you are starting to show yet? Are you clothes fitting a bit tighter? I feel like already some of ...
In a few days i have my appt with my dr where ill be 15 weeks and 5 days and Id love to request an ultrasound where i can find out the se...
For those of you who are on 2nd or more babies and have had a C-section, have you had a VBAC, are you having one, or another C-section? ...
I had my NT test today. The ultrasound was normal, now I'm waiting for the blood test results for a complete picture. Does anyone had a ...
Hello anyone has back pain? I took a nap on the caught last sunday and I woke up with a terrible backpain that is not going away, plus l...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.