Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kidney Stones Community

Kidney stones, also called nephrolithiasis are solid pieces of material that form in the kidney from substances in the urine. Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms and passing kidney stones.
1 - 6 (of 453) questions
I am 23 years old and I am suffering with kidney stone problem from last 6 months. I tried several medications and treatments but nothing...
Hi - A recent CT scan told me that I have a 6mm stone near the junction of my Ureter and Bladder (UVJ). I had experience moderate to sev...
Hi all, I had lithotripsy2 weeks ago wendesday and the dr was able to break up all the stones in my kidney. I had a 10 mm stone in my ren...
There's controversy in the news whether or not added Vit C can help build your immune system against Coronavirus. There's also concern t...
My husband is 45 and since the age of 19 has passed over 250 stones -nobody seems to be able to do anything, he typically passes them on ...
So I have a 7mm kidney stone that made it about 80% down the ureter before I went to the doctor. The CT scan showed the stone right outsi...
Top Urology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.