Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kidney Stones Community

I have had a few kidney stones over the last few years and have been placed on a low oxalate diet. There's a lot of foods to try to remem...
I am a 28 year old male. I have kidney stone 5cm long and UTI. I was given antibiotics for 3/4 days, admitted to hospital for a surgery t...
I was diagnosed with 7mm Kidney stone but my doctor said that i can still pass it through medication. after a month i got ultrasound agai...
Hello all, I have been dealing with my kidney stone issue for years. I am in regular contact with many doctors. They have diagnosed me ...
I saw my urinalysis results online today and everything looks normal except the line where it says Blood,urine and my value is MODERATE. ...
I have a huge kidney stone that is to big to pass so a stent was put in and I plan to have lipotripsy done soon and have the stent remove...
Top Urology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.