Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kidney Stones Community

I am an 28 yrs old female. I have been experiencing lots of irritation in my bladder for about 3 months now (started mid September). The...
I have periodic urinary tract infections but usually no protein in urine. This time there is protein as well as white blood cells, etc. ...

I was recently diagnosed with back spasms in my lower right back area after going to the ER with severe pain in that area. After 5 days o...
Hello - I have a 4 mm stone stuck in mid ureter for 10+ weeks. Previously have passed 4 mm stones and smaller. This time around has...
I have had three past kidney stones that I had passed within one or two days. This one is going on two months. I have had two lipotripsys...
I had kidney stones removed last night with a laser and had a stent put in . Is it normal to pee constantly? My wife picked me up some de...

Top Urology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.