Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Learning Disabilities Forum

Questions in the Learning Disability Forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis, Behavioral Issues, Emotional Development, Family Issues, Language-Speech Issues, Living With Learning Disabilities, Parenting, School Issues, Social Development
My son saw an ENT yesterday that said his speech delay is quiet concerning. He is 14 months old and does not say any words. He was born 9...
i seemed to have poor memory and concentration,and difficulties retaining knowledge.I have difficulties building up knowledge and forgets...
My little sister was diagnosed with ADHD when she was around 14. She is now 18 and she takes Concerta 72 mg. daily. Because of her ADHD, ...
Hello, My 4 and 1/2 year old daughter who has a severe speech delay -2 year old level, as well some sensory issues and fine motor skil...
I would to ask what do I need to do for my 11 year old gaughter who has an IQ of 80. She was tested at age 2 services from Easter Seals f...
We have recently been given our 21/2 y/o grandson by Div of Family Serv. after they removed him from the home due to finding meth within ...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?