Aa
A
A
A
Close

Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to leukemia and lymphoma. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and support.
1 - 12 (of 2808) questions
We want to provide the best info we can, and in order to do that, some info from you will really help. - Please include test ranges if ...

Last month I was diagnosed with Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension. During scans, it showed I had a small mass behind my sinuses, so I ...
I was dxed with Stage 3 Lymphoma 3 months ago. Ihave had 2 RCHOP chemo infusions and even before chemo, I was having a real problem with ...
Hello, i'm a 24yo male. It would be very helpful if someone read this and shared their thoughts :) 4 years ago I got a very nasty flu-...
On the CBC report the normal range indicated a max of 3.1 so its barely over but i am still concerned.
I asked a question awhile back regarding 4 painless slightly swollen lymph nodes I’ve had for months. 8 months now. They haven’t gotten a...
Hi, 49 year old male here. No thyroid ( removed in 2012). About 4 months ago I noticed that when i did pull ups at the gym i had som...
how to differentiate anemia because of the disease (in this case CML that hasn't got CHR in 3 month) and adverse effect of therapy (gleev...
A couple days ago, I was just touching the bottom right jawline near my ear. I felt a small lump. It can be felt when I tilt my head upwa...
Today I found 2 swollen lymph nodes on the side of the neck of my better half. He hadn't notice Them before, but one was pretty large. ...
im a 23 year old male. about 5 months ago i had a pretty sever case of laryngitis and got on anti biotics to clear it. it worked however ...
Hi! 29, Rubbery lymphnode near groin, sweating, losing weight, but had recent flu and takes ADHD medicine. How long to observe before...
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389907237
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.