Aa
A
A
A
Close

Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to leukemia and lymphoma. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and support.
1 - 7 (of 2852) questions
We want to provide the best info we can, and in order to do that, some info from you will really help. - Please include test ranges if ...

I was pulled over for speeding around 9pm and had 3or 4 beers before 5pm. I was celebrating my halfway point receiving 8 courses of CHOP ...
My name is Ritika Karmakar. Im 18 years old National Level Rifle Shooter, I was diagnosed with AML 8.21 in 2019. I had three bone marrow ...
I have to say that I am not a deinker and i indulge myself a drink very rarely. This last saturday night I had some whisky and shortly af...
I am a 42 year-old male with a mysterious health condition that makes it difficult to sort out the cause of various symptoms, and whether...
Hello, everyone. I have had swollen, tender lymph nodes for just over 8 years now. They are larger than they should be, are very easy t...
I had frequent throat infections for about six months. Now I have 6 swollen lymph nodes in my neck below my jaw. There are two larger one...
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389903637
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.