Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to leukemia and lymphoma. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and support.
1 - 7 (of 2862) questions
We want to provide the best info we can, and in order to do that, some info from you will really help. - Please include test ranges if ...

25 year old female has developed a range of very large bruises to some small bruises that on that appear mostly on the thighs but also so...
25 male, Used to post here a lot, 2 years ago I had 12 lymph nodes along the left side of my neck and jaw pop up after a bad infection...
A relative told our family she was just diagnosed with leukaemia and only has a month to live. She's been in a care facility for another ...
Scared out of my mind. Someone I know just got platelet count in the middle 130's and I'm terrified for them. Someone close to me betwee...
Hello, Can you help me please... I am so sad and desperate. I am a 10 yr breast cancer survivor (DCIS/LCIS) no spread. no chemo/no radiat...
Hi all, Around a year and a half ago I first noticed a palpable lymph node in my groin (it may have been there a lot longer). I can al...
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389903637
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.