Aa
A
A
A
Close

Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to leukemia and lymphoma. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and support.
1 - 7 (of 2856) questions
We want to provide the best info we can, and in order to do that, some info from you will really help. - Please include test ranges if ...

I’ve had low wbc for years and lowest being 2.4 this week. Monocytes high at 17. Abs neutrophil low at 1.2 and abs leukocytes low at .7. ...
Let me start off by saying this pertains to my husband. He’s 33 years old, ordinarily healthy man. Never really goes to the dr until Oc...
I'm 65 yr old female with osteopenia for 10+years. Have extensive family history of cancer. Mother died of lung/ breast cancer, moth...
Around mid-September, I experienced what I still suspect was an eczema flare-up. I was diagnosed with It 8 years ago and It predominantly...
I was pulled over for speeding around 9pm and had 3or 4 beers before 5pm. I was celebrating my halfway point receiving 8 courses of CHOP ...
My name is Ritika Karmakar. Im 18 years old National Level Rifle Shooter, I was diagnosed with AML 8.21 in 2019. I had three bone marrow ...
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389903637
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.