Aa
A
A
A
Close

Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to leukemia and lymphoma. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and support.
1 - 6 (of 2812) questions
So I finally got my FNA done, it was done at Mayo hospital in Minnesota, which is incredibly well renown. The biopsy was performed by a D...
I posted in the past, I have about 8 subcrntimeter lymph nodes that have slowly spread over about 10 months. I recently seen another ENT ...
A month and a half ago I had a CT done because there was a concern I had a blood clot in my lungs. There was no blood clot but an enlarge...
Dear all, I have been suffering from very weird symptoms for months and months. The last one is relates to what I think os my lymph no...
Last month I was diagnosed with Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension. During scans, it showed I had a small mass behind my sinuses, so I ...
I was dxed with Stage 3 Lymphoma 3 months ago. Ihave had 2 RCHOP chemo infusions and even before chemo, I was having a real problem with ...
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389907237
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child