Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to leukemia and lymphoma. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and support.
1 - 6 (of 2870) questions
You’ve seen me before, several swollen nodes after a bad chest infection nearly 3 years back now. Largest is 3.1x1.1x1.6cm many are 2 ish...
So I've had right side submandibular lymph node swelling for the past seven months now. I've had a CBC, MRI, and CT Scan with contrast -...
My son is 3 and since April I’ve noticed you can see some lymph nodes on the left side of his neck. His pediatrician told me it’s because...
I had a few blood tests done at my physical and seen a couple levels that were a little high and I’m not sure if I should be worried or n...
Why am I being referred to haematology? And why am I going for a chest X-ray? Since my appointment at the GP (for extreme exhaustio...
I just had a CBC done during a physical. I noticed that my lymphocyte count has been going up over the years and is a little bit over the...
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389903637
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.