Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Leukemia Forum

Questions in the Leukemia forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. This forum is for questions and support regarding all Leukemia and Lymphoma issues such as ALL, AML, CLL, CML, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness and weight loss.
hi there,amj ust wondering if anybody has chronic myeloid lukeamia?I was diagnosed last year and was immediatley put on gleevec 400mg/day...
my daughter has been ill since oct-random fevers, sickness, pallor, tiredness. She was admitted to hospital in november with abnormal blo...
Hello, I recently went to the doctor for some minor issues I was having - dizziness, some night sweats (not all the time though, just ...
My college age daughter called me a few weeks ago to explain a strange happening. The previous night she was at a party and her nose jus...
Hi, My nephew has been diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and from everything I have read the prognosis does not appear to be t...
My 4 year old daughter has the following "off range" parameters. MCV 70 (low) Normal Range (78-102) MCH 20,8 (low) Normal Range (27-3...
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.